Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hey You,

Glad you can join us again today.

For this to be the summer, it has been pretty cold when I wake up in the morning. This morning was exceptionally cold cause for some insane reason my crazy husband turned the central air on last night, even though it was pretty cool when we went to bed.

I didn’t even realize he turned the air on because I sleep with a big fleece blanket no matter how hot it gets. Don’t even ask me why but I can’t sleep without my blankey. LOL

Anyways, I wake up this morning and my nose is cold. I must have realized in my sleep, that it was pretty cold because I was wrapped all up in that blanket and the only thing that was visual was my nose. LOL. Oh, and by the way, when I get cold, so does my nose. My husband likes to say I’m part dog. And to that, I always say, “Ha ha. Very funny….NOT!”

Anyway, today we are going to continue from where we left off with the last newsletter. We will be talking about Establishing Yourself as a Leader.

As I told you before, the only way to make any serious money in this industry is to first establish yourself as a leader.

Just think back to everyone that you know who is doing exceptionally well in this industry, those who are winning the cars, winning the vacations, speaking on stage….what do they all have in common?
They have all taken the time to establish themselves as leaders.

If you want to earn six figures in this business, you must do what the six figure earners do.

And they have established themselves as leaders BEFORE the money starts coming in.

It’s easy to establish yourself as a leader AFTER the money comes in because folks will flock to you just because you have money and they will want to find out HOW you made the money. And having money will definitely ATTRACT folks to you.

But in order to get to that point, you must first ACT like a leader even if you are dead broke.
Yeah, that’s right. I said it.

Act like a leader even if you are dead broke.

(Side note: hahahahaha. That just made me think of that Steve Harvey book and movie…Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man. But in this case, you are Acting Like a Baller, Even Though You May Not Have a Dollar (did that rhyme?)

Anyway, Ever heard the saying….”Fake it until you make it.”

Well, that’s what ACTING like a leader is all about. Or how the kids say it today? “Acting like a Boss!”
This is one of the reasons it is so important that you learn how to get your MIND right in this business or in any business for that matter. Because when you learn to think POSITIVE instead of NEGATIVE (as our minds have been programmed to think), you understand that you have to BELIEVE IT BEFORE YOU CAN SEE IT.

Unlike what most of the world has been programmed to believe…that you have to SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

Now the first thing you must do if you want to establish yourself as a leader is (brace yourself for this one cause you’re gonna think I lost my mind)…..

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

Yeah, that’s right. I said it.

Stop talking about your business opportunity to anybody and everybody. No one will take you serious as a leader if you continue to do that.

People won’t see you as a leader EVER if you continue to push your business opportunity off on everyone you see.

What you will end up establishing yourself as is a nuisance. Instead of people being attracted to you and seeking you out, they will be repelled against you and FLEE when they see you coming. They will start treating you like the way they did that kid in high school who always had bad breath or always needed deodorant. ;0)

You don’t want that.

Now, why would I say that you have to stop talking about your business opportunity in order to make money and establish yourself as a leader?

Because the truth is, nobody in the entire world, except other distributors for your company, care even the slightest about your company.

Nobody cares what year they were established.

Nobody cares if they are private or publically owned.

Nobody cares that the only way to get the main ingredient in your product is to send two Siamese twins over to the Himalayas, one must be 2 inches taller than the other, while one must have brown eyes, and the other green eyes, and they can only get this ingredient on one day during the month of September when the sun is at its highest point and at the same time the owl closes his left eye.

NOBODY CARES.  

It sounds like Hog Wash to the average person.

But what they do care about is IF you care about them.

Leaders are people who focus their time and energy on helping other people.

And what will make YOU a leader in your organization and thereby getting you the big bucks is if you focus your time and energy on helping others.

That’s it.

That’s the ONLY way to become successful in this business or any other business.

You MUST focus on helping other people.

Because why?

People are the ones that are going to make you rich.

They are the ones that are going to buy your product and join your team.

But they will NEVER join your team simply because you came to them and said “Hey, join my team because my company has been established for 75 years and we are publically traded on Wall Street. Our products come from the alpine valley of the Himalaya’s.”

Really?

And THAT’S supposed to make me want to join you?

NOT!!!!

So if this is what you are doing or even something similar PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW.

Imma show you in the next article EXACTLY what you have to do in order to establish yourself as a Leader. Sort of a Step-to-Step process, if you will.

Hey, did you start that folder I told you about? Remember I said to create a folder in your INBOX titled either NMA or Network Marketing Academy?

Well, if you did….kudos for you because you are not a procrastinator. You are serious about business and will probably be a success real soon if you aren’t already there.

If you FORGOT or simply neglected to do it, DO SO RIGHT NOW. Simply click on the left hand sign and create a folder. Title it NWA. Cause you are going to want to keep the information that I will be sharing with you and it will be easier to go back and check it out this way.


Well, for now, that’s it. Oh, I you have a birthday coming up, let me know. I would love to give you a shout out in the newsletter. LOL

Have a blessed and wonderful day today.

I look forward to meeting up with you again real soon.

Be blessed!

Dawn Fields

P.S.  Pass this newsletter on to your friends and team in your organization. Tell them to click here to get their own subscription.

No God!
No Peace!
Know God!
Know Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment